Tecnoimant is an innovative model for the maintenance area management, focused on efficiency gains to align objectives, functions, technology, organizational models, and working methods with the principles of an agile, compliant and efficient company, focused on the systematic waste reduction. It is applicable to all sectors due to its versatility and its design as a structured model of analysis and action.
At Sisteplant, we apply this working method when developing our engineering and maintenance organization projects in diverse sectors, both industrial and service.
– Prioritize the facilities and set the maintenance policies according to the criticality of assets by applying the methodology RCM and AMFES
– Define the processes that really add value to the client
– Strictly redefine the global efficiency to launch the improvement projects aimed at increases in capacities and efficiency
– Face the projects assessed in the initial diagnosis phase, without forgetting the maintenance organization and the ability to outsource the identified processes, with high incidence on the process efficiency and the cost reduction per product unit
– Assess the assets management information system to optimize its utilization and gain potentialities
– Open improvement lines in maintenance based on Six Sigma projects. Remove the waste through the reduction of the maintenance processes variation on statistical bases
All the above extends and improves the vision ISO 55000 for asset management and helps the organizations to be certified for that standard.
-360° maintenance audit (from the assets, policies or resources strategy to the technologies used) – Assessment of the maintenance organization with PAS55 (ISO 5500) – Maintenance master plan setting guidelines in:
Organization of maintenance processes
TPM and RCM
Resetting of equipment
Definition of policies for spare parts management
Area structure, capacities
Analysis of outsourcing policies
Incorporation of new technologies for diagnosis and prognosis
PM analysis and methodology Machine, Man, Material, Methodology (4M)
Sectors of application
-360° maintenance audit (from the assets, policies or resources strategy to the technologies used)
– Assessment of the maintenance organization with PAS55 (ISO 5500)
– Maintenance master plan setting guidelines in: