- The work orders to the plant did not have any support of an information system.
- They did not have a real time information update of the situation of their plant
- The information was based on visual observation of workshops.
- They were not managing KPI´S to be able to identify and to improve losses of productivity
- There were not using any dashboard to see real time situation of the business
- Data collection process was slow and on paperwork.
Therefore, his processed food cooperative needed a Manufacturing Execution System that allowed to identify objectively how to improve the processes and productivity of the company.
- Implementation of CAPTOR as the Manufacturing Execution System for the improvement on the control of plant operations
- OEE measurement and value losses quantifications.
- Elimination of the paperwork on the data collection process
- Production control and data collection management integrated with production machines, activities and incidents.
- Collection and presentation of information in the plant environment in real time
- Product and process management integrated with production activities and incidents to make a better analysis
- KPI´S information in real time
- Tangibles improvements in the productivity indicators
- Progress in the OEE performance
- A visual management for the users and operators in the plant with improved ergonomic features that ensure ease of use and past learning curve.