This company was running two underground lines using a solution that was not able to fit with the specific requirements of maintenance activity on Infrastructures and rolling stock. They needed Computerized Maintenance Management System, easy to use and adaptable to the specific management of transport infrastructure. What is more, a system equipped with better tools for data and text mining to be able to analyse the activity and identify opportunities of improvement.
- Implementation of PRISMA CMMS/GMAO as Maintenance Management System.
- Automation to ensure the performance of the Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Graphic Planning of Preventive Maintenance based on schedule kilometres and resources calendars.
- Maintenance Inventory and Purchasing
- Service Level KPIs obtention
- Performance of the Preventive Maintenance including the rolling stock based on the distance in kilometres
- Efficient Planning of Preventive Maintenance based on calendars.
- No paper work across the direct report of the activities on PRISMA
- Speed-up of corrective request process and work orders execution
- Suppliers Evaluation based on price, delivery time and quality