What have of different GP (good practices) in the FOF from the traditional factory ones? :
Basically that their dependence on intelligent IT made them prone to both much better outputs, and much more risk of errors.
This means that industrial GP´s in the digital factory must explicitly improve the reliability of ST 8 AI in terms of:
- Matching math-physical simulation computing precission and not less important,
- In assuring the deep understanding by people of the involved laws:
- Laws around the models
- Laws of their embebbed computer science.
Propagation of GP´s or BP (bad practices).
The FOF core soul is intense interaction among people, robots, and A.I-ICT´s, that leads to
- amplified of outputs, being good or bad.
- Very high propagation speed through the corporative I.T. nets, then
- … Instability, at less that the information is sounded, reliable and cristal clear without any chance to he misunderstood.
- Zero incubation time because of the full confidence and dependence on the Systems
The CIO crucial role as a creator of GP´s and curator of BP´s goes much more ahead than the traditional one as a mere advanced IT facilitator.