As we are aware of the impact of globalization, at Sisteplant we train our people in specialized competences, both technical and social, that allow them to stand out in a complex and largely diverse environment.
Our personal challenges:
At Sisteplant we consider the following challenges:
- To accompany people in their personal development.
- To generate conversational spaces: Permanent flow of exchange of information between departments, and between managers and human resources.
- To drive the challenge, in order to motivate people to leave the “comfort zone.”
- To be aware of our responsibility to develop talent.
- To manage diversity: To work with and for different generations of people.
- To pursue productivity through people’s commitment and motivation.
- To build self-confidence in our teams.
- To encourage autonomy and decision-making in our human team.
Teams of the Future:
At Sisteplant we strongly believe in the need to adapt to changing market conditions and to respond to the diverse needs of our clients. The following is important for us:
- Innovation. Knowing technological developments and management, information, and manufacturing tools.
- Change People Learning. People who learn by changing and adapting to the environment in which they develop their work.
- Developing agile management in order to provide a quick response capability.
- Conversational spaces. Exchange of information between the different Sisteplant areas and teams.
- Professional development and opportunities.
- Work-stimulating environment.
- A culture of trust as a key to success.
- Balance between personal and professional life.
- Collective intelligence. We carry out projects based on a set of educational success performances aimed at a social and educational transformation. It is the so called “Learning Community” whose keys are interactions and community participation.